Friday, February 3, 2012

Update: I now have my permiso which is the permission for the consulate to approve my visa. I'm now waiting for the consulate to call me up to Salt Lake so I can meet with him and finalize/approve my visa.
I"M GOING TO MEXICO!!! (But I'll probably be delayed still)

1 comment:

  1. 10 days ago, the bank sent a letter saying Jimmy's debit card was being replaced, only it hasn't come yet. Just the new pin. I've been very concerned what to do if the card doesn't make it to NC in time to Fed Ex it to Utah before Tuesday. Looks like we have an extra few days. :)